If you’re not one of those people who wake up every day jazzed to hit the gym and eat lightly seasoned chicken and broccoli… don’t worry. You’re not alone. Following and sticking to a fitness and nutrition plan is tough, and there will be days when you can’t find any sense of fitness motivation at all. You might just want to throw in your very sweaty towel and give up. But that’s when these motivational workout quotes can save the (leg) day.
Sometimes a few powerful words are all you need to get out of an “I can’t” or “I don’t feel like it” mindset and get you ready to tackle a workout or choose a healthy food option. When you’re struggling to stay on track with your goals, inspirational health and fitness quotes can help remind you why you’re doing what you’re doing, and why you shouldn’t succumb to feeling discouraged.
Here are 20 motivational weight loss quotes for women:
1. “The greatest revolution of our generation is the discovery that human beings, by changing the inner attitudes of their minds, can change the outer aspects of their lives.” ~William James
2. “If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.” ~Wayne Dyer
3. “Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.” ~Thomas Jefferson
4. “It is our attitude at the beginning of a difficult task which, more than anything else, will affect its successful outcome.” ~William James
5. “Everyone faces defeat. It may be a stepping-stone or a stumbling block, depending on the mental attitude with which it is faced.” ~Napoleon Hill
6. “Progress is impossible without change and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything.” ~George Bernard Shaw
7. “Today I will do what others won’t, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can’t.” —Jerry Rice
8. “Sweat is fat crying.” —Unknown
9. “You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.” —Wayne Gretzky
10. “If it was about knowledge we would all be skinny and rich. It’s not about what you know but what you do!”
11. “The distance between who am I am and who I want to be is only separated by what I do!”
12. “The only bad workout is the one that didn’t happen.”
13. “To change your body you must first change your mind.”
14. “Working out is never convenient. But neither is illness, diabetes and obesity!”
15. “I don’t stop when I’m tired, I stop when I’m DONE!”
16. “I don’t work hard because I hate my body. I workout because I love it!”
17. "When it burns, is when you’re just getting started. That’s when you get stronger!”
18. “If you have 30 minutes for Facebook, you have 1 hour for the gym!”
19. "The best way to predict your health is to create it.”
20. “Someone busier than you is running right now.”
Weight loss is not only about looking good, but it is also how you treat your body and soul. Take a step ahead, decide, plan, and then stick to the plan. It is tough but not impossible. In this post, I shared with you 20 motivational weight loss quotes for women.
Comments will be approved before showing up.